site counter

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 20, 2010

some stuff to make ya smile xoxo

 Good morning my sexies.
I say that because I truly believe sexy defines everyone . Everyone is sexy to me.. in 1 way or another!!!
 Lasts nights show. WOW a lot of fun! Had a guest Co host.. Jase . He is awesome.. he's a brother from another mother. I was honored to have him!! It was a laid back show, that was nice. Considering I spend an average of 16 hours for show prep EACH week! It was nice to break away from that this time!

I absolutely  LOVE this paradoy. I gotta feeling ... this is going to make you smile at least once! xoxo






hmm whos that bored??
No watermelons were hurt in the making of this message. 
refrigerator, words, message, food, fellatio 

GREAT news: it cures cancer.

GREAT news it cures cancer. google, search results, masturbation, 
cancer, news, headline 


REALLY? Theres no way you could be better looking then the guy in the pic..
No Power Glove No Love. craigslist, handjob, power glove, 
nintendo, video games, personals


Have a great day my sexies xoxoxo

please dont forget to donate
http://thekliciousshow.webs.com/


with every $5, $1 goes to domestic abuse.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment