site counter

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Wrap.. the interview with Lisa went extremely well!

The interview was amazing!

I always get nervous the day of cause you never know if someone will forget or make plans and totally forget about the interview.
Lisa got on skype 30 minutes before the interview. I was setting everything up and when i signed back into skype she was still there. I said "hey are you there" And no later she called me from her skype. She went on video and everything. When she first said hello she sounded nervous. But we hit it off, and it was like i have known her for years!
When i seen  Lisa on celebrity rehab, I thought she was awesome. She opened up on television about something that was so emotional, and so painful. That took a lot of guts!

She has her share of haters. I would really like to face all of them and smack them. She is truly REAL... and so full of energy. She took the time to listen to what I had to say. I wish everyone would do that for her!

If you missed it .. no worries you can listen to the interview right here!!!



Thank you LISA for taking your time out for  THE KLICIOUS SHOW. We loved you and we wish you the best in your success! xoxo

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=cc598fc44f&view=att&th=129fadbc06e3e92f&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

No comments:

Post a Comment