site counter

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

long time no bloggie.. or something

hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!



http://www.iconsunlimited.com/Military_Files/sailor_waving_md_clr.gif



It has been awhile. I get extremely overwhelmingly busy. I will def try to blog a few times a week, then back to once a day. Esp. since school has started up again. I miss my girls but I can't lie when I say I love the quiet house. hehe

Tonights show I will be playing some new parodies, topics which include the truth about Friday the 13th, oysters getting herpies, john lennons toilet, and introduce you to 4 new cool gadgets I found. Trust me you  won't want to miss it.


I have been apporached with a new Show idea, and am considering saying yes. This does not mean the show is going to change, I do what I do because I love it. However, if we decide to take this opportunity, I guerentee the show will take a turn for the better.

I love the place I am with the show right now. I am working on some parodies, and a new intro. I may have to do the intro myself hench not knowing who will want to sing it for me. i will need some major audio inhancers if i do end up doing it myself. other then that,, the numbers are rising each week. I know there will be more once i up the insanity on the show. when they said vitual insanity they meant it. bwahahaaaa..

thank you to those whom show up every week to show the love! I love you guys so much!!!!!!!! xoxo


http://www.funnytimes.com/archives/files/art/20070328.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment