site counter

Blog Archive

Friday, November 26, 2010

black Friday 101.. my fav. black friday commercials

Shopping online on black friday is a blast for me. unfortuanatly i have to do it online this year.  i have already bought stuff today and will be doing it off and on today. I sure miss kb toys :( what sakes have you seen or jumped on this year???

Here are a few of my fav. B.F commercials. ENJOY!





simple but funny...


i laugh so hard everytime.. i love this girl



How was everyones Turkey day? did any of you shop on Thanksgiving????




Here are some secrets from CNN or black Friday.



Pretty good tips.. a must see!



I love Amazon... check this out!!! Amazing sales goin on there!!!




HAPPY SHOPPING!

1 comment:

  1. oh emmmm geeee I LOVE THAT LADY!!! i miss seeing her commercials lol

    ReplyDelete