site counter

Blog Archive

Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Nov. 19th.. its one of those days

happy Friday my sexies. How is everyone and what are your plans?????
Tonight, I am hanging out with 1 of my girls (an awesome friend) , tomorrow spending time with my girls, and not sure what i will do Sat. night. Things are up in the air. (I got challenged to a dance off :o oh boy) So we will see.. bwahaha. I am feeling kinda down and out and I know a part of that is because I am sad not knowing whats going on with my good friend Dave. :( So been kinda hiding out. Here are a few tidbits to kick start your weekend. Please let me know what your plans are!!!!! Inquiring minds want to know ;)

Hence the craziness of putting lights up Imma try this next year.. what do think?

 
why didn't i  think of that???
Here are some drunkin photos for you to enjoy....
please list your captions below! I will blog the best ones after so many are received . come on... if you dont want to sign in just post your first name in the comment section :D


1.

2.


3.
 

4.

 


5.


6.


7.


8.

 

9.


10.



Thank you to all that participated!

(below) wow.. this guy is holding up better then i could have !







nothing like laughing at those whom are intoxicated........







Hope all of you have an awesome , fun, and most importantly SAFE weekend!!!!! If you get intoxicated do not drive, and do as I do to avoid injuries from a bad drunken fall... wrap whole self in bubble wrap.. (avoid the breathing holes) :D

xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Have an awesome weekend my BESTIE!!!! Thanks for the laughs!! ;)

    ReplyDelete