site counter

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 30, 2010


THE K.Licious Show is back tomorrow Dec. 1st 2010 at 8 pm central baby!
I am so excited! Tomorrow nights show will entail some HOT topics, music, and yes you asked for it!! MUSIC TRIVIA is back!!!!! BUT, I am trying something new. If you want to see, you will have to come and listen.


I also have some interviews and a guest appearance coming up. I had a delay thanks to this cold! GRRRRRRRR. which reminds me. More music then talking tomorrow night, hence me sounding like ass.

I miss you all sooooooo much. I have felt like apart of me has been missing since I took a break!! I even have locals ask if I am K.Licious! haha whats the odds of that!

Hope all of you are happy, smiling and livin life! Talk to all of you tomorrow I hope! We def. need to catch up!


FUNNY CARTOON




  wtf.......
Macebook Goes Viral


Funny igloo cartoon

Funny Cartoon

Funny


No comments:

Post a Comment