site counter

Blog Archive

Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday November 22nd ... what did you think of the Ama's??

Heres my take on the Ama's ...

 1. I believe they have become pretty staged. I remember being younger and watching them, there is just so much drama anymore. And I often feel its rigged.

2. Pink was amazing! That girl could sing twinkle twinkle little star and t would still be entertaining!

3. Katy perry... gahhh ... you should NOT sing live! she drives me crazy!! yuck!

4. Kid rock... really? reallllyyy? its great you have a variety of interests in types of music, but it doesnt like you. Stick with "rock" please...

5. justin Bieber... you are adorable. With true talent, and much room to grow as you grow. My girls and I are fans, but I didnt care for that slow song you sang...

6. Christina Aguilera. I dont care for you either. When you push your voice i get a headache that lasts for days. You did a very good job last night though I must say. You can sing ... you dont need to push it out.

7. Rhianna .... um wth is wrong with you. so full of ourselves are we???? liftin up our skirt.. and touching our crotch.. ohhh ya. and society wonders why our children grow up too fast. And how tacky is that to see at the Ama's. Sex sells and i get that. But theres a time and place... and its sad she (as well as, Christina A has done some weird crotch stuff on the mtv awards) that you feel thats the only way to get our attention. yes you got it, but if you think imma buy your album after that youre nuts!


heres the video..... let me know what you think of her performance.. she looks amazing, (her hair mostly) but i feel like she is trying to hard... makes it look bad!








here is P!NK'S performance............. yes i have a crush on her.... i cant help it... watch how amazing she is .. even being tamed down due to her pregnancy! she STILL gets the crowd movin! rawwwrrr i love this girl!







Heres Christina A... on the MTV awards... prepare yourself ...











So if you did watch the AMA's last night ... please do share your thoughts with me......
Who was your favorite performer? Who was your least fav? Whom has the best voice LIVE... and whatever you would like to add below.


Have an amazing Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment