site counter

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday. tacos anyone?

I don't know about all of you but here in Nebraska we have taco Tuesday at quite a few places. MMM That sounds yummy. I am trying to get into shape so it sounds extra yummy right now. :D


The week has only begun and it feels like forever... why is that? hmmfff

Here are some Bizarre but creative packaging creations. Obviously they didn't share these with us.. so i will share them with you. They are real, or were , not so much anymore. They were just trying stuff out.. Take a look.

Creative Packaging Design - Experimental Milk Carton
LOVE this.. hello ^

Creative Packaging Design - Tequila Gun Packaging
uhh wanna shot of tequilla or tekillya.. muahaha

Creative Packaging Design - Kleenex Packaging
the pyramid of snot rags... *angel sound*

Creative Packaging Design - Wine in a Can
WINE in a can.....

Creative Packaging Design - Doritos
Dorritos bag *concept*

Creative Packaging Design - Hanger Tea
Hanger tea. UMM what?

Creative Packaging Design - Wine Packaging
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohh oh yes.. this is an amazing idea! Where is it damnit, i want one!

Creative Packaging Design - Egg Packaging Corrugated Card
Egg packaging... That looks difficult.. you put the .. you take out the..ah forget it i will eat a handful of dry cereal and call it good. (yes its cool)

Creative Packaging Design - Pop-up Popcorn
popcorn popper upper thing..

Creative Packaging Design - Dino Gum
I want one ..hmffff. Dino gum.. my kids want gum enough ..lets not encourage them. (I still want one)

Creative Packaging Design - Egg Packaging
another egg thingy.. but WHY?

Creative Packaging Design - Instant Karma 
instant KARMA! hahahah .. insane Nacny likes this one    

Creative Packaging Design - Beautyin
"I'm beauty in a bottle baby..come come and let me out" oo pick me pick meeee


Creative Packaging Design - Quick Fruit Packaging Concept 
Fruit to go... mmm


 Creative Packaging Design - EarBudeez Headphones
LOVE it.. problem is, I wouldnt want to take them out they are so damn cute!

BEAUTY isnt just skin deep. I know some will say "Thats what ugly people say" But have you ever known someone who you were like "EWWW" When you first met them?? But after getting to know them you start to think "ohh damn you are lookin good" . It is true that inner beauty is more beautiful then outer beauty. Is it a Jedi mind trick?? We will never truly know. This is how i see it. I love beautiful people. I am not a jealous person... I appreciate beauty. Wether its art, people..man/woman. But these are the things that make a person ugly...

1. ignorance..can be racism, bigotry, judgmental etc.
2..Arrogance..this is a "shove a spoon down my throat and gag me" situation. No matter how HOT YOU quote YOU think you are I automatically don't like you what so ever! AND I will do all i can to knock you down 15 notches!
3. fake personality! GRRRR. BE your damn self would ya. I can not handle (this happens with so many people .. esp the young generation ) this. "ohh i cant stand so and so" on facebook i see " I love you more best friend" WHAT THEE fuzzy butt is that? GET A LIFE. But when an adult does it... uhh NO get the f out. I dont care if you want to vent about someone to me, or if its a family member that you have to be nice to..okay .. thats different! I do THAT! But when its constant kiss ass...and then as soon as they turn around you throw a flaming dart.. YOU SUCK.


WHICH reminds me. I need more coffee..ahem.

Here is a photo I found.. BEFORE and after photo. Money can buy outside beauty.. BUT not the in! And the in matters!!!!! more then the out. skin beauty may get you looked at ...but inner gets you looked at and respected. Take a look at this photo......



So get a grip you arrogant talk behind your back fake body fake personality betches! JUST sayin...



hahhaa gah that was a fun post!

ending todays post with a laugh....

heres a laugh



oops wrong one





 Try this....I dunno whats so funny.. but Basset hounds are hilarious to watch when they run..lmao. yes i am easily amused... but look I'm serious!




AHAHAHAHAHAHA








     
You cant say you didn't at least chuckle !!!!
HAVE an awesome TUESDAY YOU sexy inner outter people xoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great post today and loved all the products you showed , real cute ... Love the Milk one made me laugh , sometimes it doesn't take much ! LMAO !

    ReplyDelete