site counter

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The K.Licious Show question of the week

Should you trust a person that you meet online? If not how long before you could? If so please tell us why. Have you met someone online that you had a good or bad experience with? We want to know. leave your answers below, or come to the show tomorrow night ! I want to know what you have to say.
There are no wrong answers!

Being stranded on a deserted island may not be the best time to tell you this, but I never want to see you again.























 okay humor me on this musical.. it relates to the meeting online thing, and if you have a good sense of humor you will give it a shot.haaaa





not related to the meeting people online thing.. well it could but i dont know for sure. i found this chinese keyboard.. what do you think?

http://coltmonday.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/a-chinese-keyboard.jpg?w=659

   

so random, i know i know. But hey thats how i roll.

have a great hump day my sexies xoxoxo my day is good now, cause i got to talk to the Awesome Jassim yo. That made my day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment