site counter

Blog Archive

Monday, June 20, 2011

Mon duh blah

first of all i want to pay my respects to Ryan Dunn.. RIP Ryan Dunn. You were a funny man and will be extremly missed.

on another note....
check out this little boy dancing to one of my favorite games. he dances to disturbia on hard... so cute!




and when i thought i had seen all the dumbest tatoos i see this. ARE you KIDDING ME?




Heres what I had for breakfast
Didn't anyone ever tell you to not to play with your food? Oh, they're dead now? Enjoy.. Food, pancakes, pacman, Video Games 


was thinking of having this for lunch 




The Human Pizza 


YUMMY!




Hope all of you have an awesome day! xoxo





next

1 comment:

  1. Loved the boy dancing ! The tattoo was nuts ! The pizza I would not eat but the pancakes I might ... Everything made me laugh for this Monday evening !!! Thanks Honey ...

    ReplyDelete