site counter

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

celebs that look like historical figures.. you wont believe your eyes

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yum
look-like-030 


look-like-007

  look-like-008



look-like-009 

look-like-010 


look-like-011 

look-like-016

look-like-018

  look-like-019


look-like-020 

look-like-021 

look-like-022 

look-like-023 

look-like-024 

  look-like-025

look-like-026 


look-like-028 

look-like-029

look-like-033

look-like-034 

  look-like

look-like-002 

 ^huge insult, mark twain is much better looking

look-like-004

look-like-006 
Thank you tottally looks alike dot com. these were fun :D

I dont know how people figure these out. But good for you. That was quite entertaining. coffee anyone???? xoxoxo



BITCH session.....

stfu about Amy Whinehouse. Let her RIP inconsiderate assholes ;)

DO not correct my spelling on facebook. I do not care what I spell wrong on a social website on a page that is mine to be free on :D

There is something in the air. My allergies are going crazy, I am about to punch myself in the face.


Twitter.. I do not like it. I have it for the show. I think its a mess!!! Drama filled mess. I have stupid fun on Twitter. I say dumb random things. If you want to see those things folllow me.
 Klicious show twitter       


I am a fun loving, easy going girl. But have no patience for people who are one way then another. If I wanted to ride a rollercoaster I'd go to a FUN PARK! To have off days, is one thing. To have everyday off is another! Find a personalitty and stick with it!


On another note... I have met so many wonderful people in the last few days!!!! All so nice, and super funny! Thank you for your friendship!! Have a wonderful hump day. Don't forget tomorrow The K.Licious Show 8 pm central on Draino Radio xoxoxo

















No comments:

Post a Comment