site counter

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Haven't Blogged in so long.. it's horrible. But here are some updates, and the info for tonights show.,.

I can't even tell you how long it's been since I have Blogged. Holidays have consumed my time! And of course tis the season to catch a cold , flu, gonorrhea... ops all but the last one.


                          HAHA

I have so much in my head lately... can't seem to shake it. Wanted to Blog it so I could leave it. But the self centered immature negative people have no place in my Blog. I decided they are not worth blogging about. But do expect if you cross me,  I will and have every right to talk about it. I am a host of an internet radio show. Thats what I do best. Expose the good and expose the bad. DEAL with it.

SO moving on. Tonight is an interview with the very controversial couple WILL and ALY.
 http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/284657_1884718600249_1309902115_31684400_6996713_n.jpg

Whats so different and controversial about them? You will have to tune in tonight... our location for the interview is not decided at this time. We are looking for the best place for the interview for the best quality. Ustream just isn't going to cut it. What I will tell you about this couple is that they have made many headlines and continue to recieve media attention. Not always good attention, but their strength and courage will AMAZE you. Stay tuned for details.


Special thanks to the people who lift my spirits when my spirits are low. These people mentioned always say the right things at the right time... and put up with my whining on a daily basis... yet still want to make me smile. Just the smallest jesture is noticed, and appreciated. MORE then you know!!!!! (if you are not listed it doesnt mean you are not appreciated.. i appreciated everyone in my life.. this is just a special thanks. To those whom have reached out to me in the last few weeks)

MY MUM!! She accepts me (takes a brave person for this) .. she listens, she is kind, and she is the one person i feel is always on my side! I love you girl!!

MEL!! I have not met this girl in person and she lives SO close to me. I am friends with her brother, and she has lifted me with her witty truth about people and about life. Thank you Mel, you have shed light on the dark for me in more ways then you know!

Chad!! My guy bestie.. who listens to me whine and bitch all of the time. Whom couldnt see wrong in me if you wanted to. Who has made me laugh when I didnt want to! You suck and i love you for it!


Rob H.!!! Who says thee sweetest things to me on Facebook! You know how to make a girl smile that is for sure! love ya!


Gary 1 arm!!!! You crazy S.O.B !!! Who makes me laugh at all of the things i should not laugh at!!! love you man. And not to mention the remixes you make!!


Lena!!!! For the laughs and inspirational words!!!!!!!!!!! You are a wonderful person and i love how you are just you!!!! love ya babe.



Luke!!! You are so protective of me... and always see the good in me. You believe in me. Why I dunno but you rock... and i love ya!!!!

my twitter friend maybee75!!! Ohhhh you make me laugh and you tell me as IS! But yet you are so supportive and just an all around amazing person!! love ya... thats what friends are fahhhh. 

Autumn my sistah.. you are so sweet, and i love you sooooooooooooooo much. thank you for always being there for me!!!!

And

Aunty Vicki... you are soooo amazing. You make me laugh, you have a.d.d as much as I do, you are a blast and soooo good to me!!!!! love you!!!!


I appreciate everyone in my life... and love you all. Thank you for being in my life, and rockin so much. I have had a rough couple of weeks... and have had a hard time seeing good in the day. Thanks to you I got through. xoxoxo


Stay tuned for more details on the interview tonight with WILL (and ALY)

No comments:

Post a Comment