site counter

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My weekend and.... what is this kid doing in Walmart??

Okay so its been a crazy week already! I was so happy I got to see Austin (my best friend that is no longer with us.. Cheryl's son) I love him so much.. what an amazing human being he has turned out to be. Couldn't have asked for a nicer, sweet and yet fun kid then him. I also got to stay with my bestie on Saturday night. What a blast. Just being away from home for a night.. was nice.. but it was a great night. Learned a lot about shitty bar tenders, like what whores really act like when they run a bar!

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1JZzimNHdvpHBkXg9_Vasm9gFqUdzRL4tabrDaXnwAR-EXSB4PA


here is me n my bestie.. sober as a trout. 



And yes we are a pair of fun crazy chicks. And yes we almost pee'd with the door open. 




I seen this boy at Walmart... what a trip!! Kuddos to him for getting all of this clothing on before he got kicked out by an uptight hag. I got kicked out in the thong department. Don't ask. 










By this time I am sure he was ready to call the cops on me... but hey.. that is some cool shit.



Hope all of you have a wonderful Tuesday!!!! xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. please recheck the picture codes..
    only the first pic is showing up, all the others are just showing up as part code

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are showing up for me.... :/ i will try and find out why they are not showing up for you.....

    ReplyDelete