site counter

Blog Archive

Monday, January 4, 2010

insane Nancy

okay remember NANCY from my last blog. Well it has only gotten worse!
This woman like a few days after i wrote the 1st blog, has ridiculed (sp) my family. saying the most ridiculous, hideous things about people in my family that is completely untrue. If someone was to mess with your mom, who is an honest good person, wouldn't anyone defend her? you just don't mess with da mama.
She is bilogically my moms sister. But not by soul, not by heart. Nancy says the most off the wall things about the best part of my family. she says she is a christian.. but honestly , Christians do not judge, nor do they tear people up family or not.
She hated the fact that i blocked her on my FB. So she found my website and wrote the strangest shit! what is sad is that she has menatal problems, and should be locked up. i am not just saying that. This woman abused her husband, and probably still does. She brainwashes people. When it didnt work on us, she started lashing out with hateful comments. She talks about things that have never happened. What causes people to create their own world.. and believe things that are not real????
now because of her i do not want to do my show. i do not want to run into her and her tear my mother to shreds! shes ill... and she is conteageous. Her husband and children are apart of her hate. and we have not seen these people for ahhh.. 14 years! out of nowhere she throws my mothers full name out there... and bashes her. accusing my mom of being apart of an occult??? WHAT.. haha come on. my mother is thee kindest most together person i know!
and my mother has nothing bad to say about these people. the only thing she says is "where are they getting such untrue things from?" i mean come on...
i know they are miserable within themselves. i know they have nothing exciting to do with their lives. Facebook, doesnt give a shit about the complaints i have filed. but they will love me soon cause i am waiting on my lawyer to call me. and facebook wont know what to do once i slap a slander lawsuit on their asses.

No comments:

Post a Comment