site counter

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

show jan.12th 2010

Well tonight's show was a small crowd. But that is fine. I had some asshole in there who insisted I looked like a guy. haha.. kinda humorous.
Its been tough to get a big crowd. I have been bounced around so much that i have lost a lot of viewers, and i intend to get some of them back. A lot of fans write to me but do not come to the shows. That is okay.. although.. ahh who am i kidding.. that is NOT okay. ;p
I was waiting for insane Nancy to come to the show. She may have been there.. if she did i gave her something else to bitch about. whahoo... *sigh* i am glad i can assist fucked up delusional people with not minding their own business.
It is hard for me to do the shows i want to because i am still learning JTV. It is so different for me, but am trying like hell to get it down. Interviews are lining up, and as soon as i can get comfortable with JTV you will see more of those!
NEW***** I am in the process of setting up some software to make my own animation skits. I have a huge wild imagination, and why waste it by keeping it all to myself. More about that in the next couple of months.
Overview*.... we went over what not to announce for your new years resolution. That was a blast. Everyone seemed to like that. :D
Please join Zuitty.com .. a social website built by me and another person. We have been working hard to make sure it has all sorts of things to do for everyone! if you haven't already please read the interview done by artchix. I was featured on the front cover. let me know what you think!!!!



Fan signs.. you make one for the klicious show .. your name gets put in a drawing for a custom klicious T-shirt! you can send that to me on FB or in my email!

2010 feels like a good year already. it will take some time, but my show will have more new entertainment for everyone!

thank you for reading!

xoxoxo
Klicious

No comments:

Post a Comment