site counter

Blog Archive

Friday, May 21, 2010

Fridays fun post

Hello everyone!!!! Its Friday night and the feelings right oh yes its Friday oh what a day........
My husbands uncle Tim is in the hospital due to a heart attack, 30% of his heart has stopped. Please pray for him. He is a good person, who is kind to everyone, and is loved very much.


On a different note here is a Klicious video of the day!!! hope you enjoy it!






I can't believe that food was so good!
Ohhh no I cant believe I just ate all that foodPlease accept this 
as a tip Ms Waitress. the scream, painting, food, food sign, art



Don't be too strict on your boy.. cause boys are rebellious.. just ask Swift Wind here..........
His father must be proud. unicorn, portrait, gay, mythical

how does facebook always know???
Tell me about it facebook. facebook, captcha, honesty























Hope all of you have a fun weekend!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo Klicious

No comments:

Post a Comment