site counter

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday post .. host with the most ;p

 I love vodka but it doesn't love me! I swear i am punishing myself for no good reason. Vodka stares at me, and i feel like i neglected it. So swig swig... ohh shat... i can not walk, next day my head is pounding and i have ZERO motivation. Why??
 This week is Asphalt Valentine! I am excited! Also working on an idea for better sound for the show.
  Its Saturday May 22nd, what are you doing tonight? Me well going to a friends bday party at  the BAR... noooo I'm not going to drink.....
http://www.galvestonmusicscene.com/Blog-Photos/sign-Vodka.jpg



check this out. tik tok on my stock.. well not exactly. but there is good meaning to this tik tok parody. check it outtt.......








uhhh niner.......... err weiner.. err... what is going on?
Wiener shack

Scuse me.. thats MY cup. AND that is NOT coffee...
WHAT?
Toilet mug


Beer contains alcohol

WHATTTTT? Now you tell me............




whats this?
Wine purse
NOW we're talkin! Wonder if they have this for 
vodka ??

not that I want one.. just sayin!



Hope all of you have an awesome night!!!!
xoxoxo Klicious


No comments:

Post a Comment