site counter

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

my humps yup wednesday is here

Tonight!!!!!!
Interview with Scozzy, The Drummer from Asphalt Valentine (yes i messed up and said he was the bassist. I dunno where my head is!)
http://www.rockeyez.com/interviews/scozz/scozz5.jpg 
isnt he a awesome??? i think so.

Interview is on ustream 8 pm central 9 pm est.
click here to join the show


Funny Animation of Wimp well feeling quite tired. All I have done is drink. I love the feeling of being numb to everything around me. No, i am not depressed, but have a lot of stress. But all this drinking is wearing me out! I can hardly function. 
more then normal ... yes i heard that.
Animated Image of | Headbang




I have been pretty lucky to meet some amazing people. If I ever get anything out of all I do that is the most rewarding is the people i meet and friends i make! xoxoxo


times we have had together Orkut codes Friends Myspace graphics 
times we have had together scrapbook animations




Nothin like a good ol microsoft prank.. muahahhaa




No comments:

Post a Comment