site counter

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

tid for tat Tuesday

wow literally. this guy is very angry when he realizes his password for World of War has been changed. why is it when someone is angry or gets hurt we tend to find it amusing????




Awesomeness right??? well not so much for him but we laughed. We are deranged human beings..




Moving on...
This is awesome. true talent when you can play sandstorm on a trumpet from a carnival!!!!










  










Did you love that as much as I did? well I am easily happy, and amused. (with music, laughter, being entertained) you sickos ;p



Thats one way to get someones attention. Esp if they are like my husband and never check their email....


Things on my mind
1. why do parents protect their kids when their kids do something they shouldn't??? I know they love their kids. but its abuse to protect your child so much (when they are wrong/direspectful) when they go into the real world, they can't handle themselves. to me thats abuse. 


2. moving sucks. how does all this shit keep building up??? seriously. i have no life, i LIVE in my house. Literaly. so if I'm not shopping.... where in thee hell is it coming from?


3. I hate lazy people. people who can do this and that when its all said and done, but do nothing to get to that point in the process.


4. i have been around quite a few people , who are competitive. insure chicks SUCK, not a normal insecurity, but the over kind. The kind where they cut you off when speaking, they can not handle anyone looking at anyone unless its them, and they will talk so much shit on you just to make their significant other or family make you look bad, so they look good. piss off people. you should be spending your time and important shit. cause the second you became so full of yourself, was the second I lost interest in you PERIOD!


5. I love cool people. people you can be 100 percent yourself with. people who can laugh at almost anything, people who aren't afraid to dance if no one else isn't. I love people who are just down to earth. 


Have a great tuesday baba... and dont forget Asphalt Valentine tomorrow night 8 central 9 est. 
Click here to go to the interview page


i am STOKED!


xoxo Klicious

No comments:

Post a Comment