site counter

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 30, 2010

last nights show and some things that have been weighing me down

Last nights show we talked about pro ana.. which is pro anorexia. I for the first time talked about a little of my own story of 8 years with eating disorders. It was hell for me, and I still live with the after math. Pretty sad when your dentist knows just by his first look in your mouth. There are so many girls who hate their bodies. With good eating habits and exercise our bodies can transform to how we want them. Anorexia, bulimia both will not solve anything. Been there.. its a temporary solution, only to add 10 more problems later on!!!! I have come across so many pro Ana sites. It disgusts me!!! I plan to put a stop to this. No matter what I have to do. The whole time i had my disorder, i said nothing to anyone! Those whom say its sexy look at me i am anarexic... get over yourself.. you not only have a disorder with eating, but a need for attention as well. THAT is over the top!!!


enough of that. my song of the week... and video of the week is by Cee Lo Green.
love the way he sings this... and the video is pretty entertaining! enjoy!







things get overwhelming sometimes.

I am a mom of 4 and a wife. Onto of being a host of the show. I spend many many hours each week to entertain. The best I can. I stumble on doing things. Its so frustrating. My love for the show is huge. Been broadcasting for 7 years. Sometimes i feel like i am alone in the middle of nowhere.. screaming for directions. And its nothing but echos. I get frustrated, cause i cant put the time i want to into the show. And makes me want to throw my arms in the air. And just say I'm done. But for some reason i havent yet. That must mean something. Besides being a mom and wife its the only thing in 7 years i have not given up. But where do i go next? So many things have been put off.

To be continued.............

1 comment:

  1. Keep doing what you love because it makes you , me and a lot of people happy at the same time ! Love Ya .

    ReplyDelete