site counter

Blog Archive

Monday, October 18, 2010

The domestic abuse fundraiser show, and some updates, fun stuff etc

I started 'broadcasting at 10 am Saturday morning from 10 am.. and stopped at 5 am on Sunday! Didn't make it for the 24, people stopped coming in but..

I Broad casted for a total of 19 hours!!! A few hours short... but no one was donating for quite sometime. What a crazy fun show!!! Have so many amazing friends/supporters! ♥ thank you for making this possible. We made 115.00, and more donations on the way. xoxo

 

I had a blast.. and to have fun to raise money for a good cause, you cant beat that!


Thank you so much to all of those whom donated, and to those who came in just to have fun and or show support! xoxo

Tony from Knight Rider Radio... Thank you so much for helping me with my sound! Even tho,. its something i have to get used to... I am glad i no longer need so much equipment!

Sorry my typing is a mess. I am so cold today! BRRR....

Here are a few pics from the show!   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I will be making more videos here soon.. by request.. cause to most i am more entertaining on cam. you asked for it.. so imma give it. 

 

http://www.coolnotions.com/AGifs/tv_04a_bb.gif 

 

 

Special thank you.. 

with out hesitating I have some amazing admins who are always there for me. Who never complain.. they take my abuse.. (not physical abuse.. but mental ) ;) they do work on the outside...

 LOST ...  you help more then you know. Even though you say "ahh i dont do much" you do! And I want you to know it means so much to me! xoxo

Frankielee... you are my creative one. with help of the parades, and outside ideas .. you make things so much easier for me! i really appreciate you... even tho. you will say just as Lost does..   

 

have a great week everyone!!!!        

 

http://www.goodlightscraps.com/content/funny-animation/funny-animation-4.gif

2 comments:

  1. You weren't suppose to keep this picture of me !A daughter should burn ones like that !!! LOl !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hayyy don't say those things woman... ;p

    ReplyDelete